- Medical Information/Conditions. Product information on this web site is provided by Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. for general information purposes only. It is not intended to provide complete medical information. You should always obtain complete medical information from your prescribing physician or other healthcare advisor. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PROMPTLY SEE YOUR OWN MEDICAL DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. WE DO NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC TREATMENT ADVICE. Many medicines and medical devices are available only by prescription. Medical professionals may obtain complete medical information from the product's package insert.
- Worldwide Products. Some products discussed here may not be available in all countries or under the same Trade Mark. The products referred to on this Site may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that this Site, or certain sections of this Site, are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. Information on these products may vary by country. Site visitors should check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to your country.
- Use of Information. You may only download or use information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video for your own non-commercial use. You may not use or reuse this information for commercial purposes, without written permission of Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. You must retain and reproduce every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained with any material you download. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. Except for this limited authorization, Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. gives you no license to or right in the Information.
- Trademarks/Proprietary Rights. Unless otherwise noted, you should assume that all product names appearing on this Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol are trademarks of Novartis. This Site may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. While Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. uses reasonable efforts to ensure that information on this Site is accurate and up to date, the information nevertheless may have inaccuracies or errors. Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes to the information, and to the products and programs described in such information, or to discontinue this Site, at any time without notice. Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Information. Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." NOVARTIS PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS. NEITHER NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH CANADA INC., NOR ANY OTHER NOVARTIS GROUP COMPANY, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE TO YOU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to this Site.
- Postings To This Site. Novartis Consumer Health Canada Inc. does not commit to monitor or review discussions, postings, and the like on this Site. It accepts no responsibility or liability arising from posted content. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH CANADA INC. WILL FULLY COOPERATE WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES OR COURT ORDER REQUESTING OR DIRECTING NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH CANADA INC. TO DISCLOSE THE IDENTITY OF ANYONE POSTING ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIALS. As we deem appropriate, we may immediately, and without notice, take corrective action, including preventing the user from using the Site and removing any information, data and content put on the Site by the user.